Oil-immersed transformer lead classification and requirements. The lead of power oil-immersed transformer includes round copper wire, copper bar and soft copper wire. When the lead diameter is less than 12mm, round copper wire is used. When the cross section of the lead is 80～100mm, the copper bar is used. Soft copper wire is suitable for complex lead wires and is widely used in large and medium-sized power oil-immersed transformers.
Inspection knowledge of oil-immersed transformer manufacturers
1. Is the load current within the rated value? Is there any strong change? Is the operating voltage normal?
2. Is the oil level, oil color, and temperature exceeding the specified value? Is there any oil leakage?
3. Whether the porcelain waterproof casing is cleaned, whether there are cracks, damage, dirt, charging and discharging, and whether there is discoloration or over-temperature when the terminal is touched.
4. Is the discoloration level of the silicone rubber in the damp receiver already saturated? Is the sound of the transformer normal?
5. Whether there is gas in the Buchholz relay, whether it is filled with oil, whether the laminated glass of the oil level gauge is cracked, whether the diaphragm of the explosion-proof tube is detailed.
6.Is the transformer case, high-voltage arrester, neutral grounding good? Is everything normal for the transformer oil gate valve?
7. Are the windows and doors of the transformer room, the blinds iron net fence and the fire-fighting equipment intact? Whether the transformer is basically deformed.
Post time: Sep-30-2021