SCB10/11 400 KVA 10 /11 0.4 Kv Indoor Cast Resin Dry Type 3 Phase High Voltage Power Transformer
1. Low loss, low partial discharge, low noise, strong heat dissipation, and can be operated at 120% rated load under forced air cooling.
2. It has good moisture-proof performance and can operate normally under 100% humidity. It can be put into operation without pre-drying after shutdown.
3. It is safe to operate, fire-resistant, non-polluting, and can be installed directly in the load center.
4. Equipped with a complete temperature protection control system to provide reliable protection for the safe operation of the transformer.
5. Maintenance-free, simple installation and low overall operating cost.
6. According to the operation research of the products that have been put into operation, the reliability of the products has reached the international advanced level.
Dry-type transformers are widely used in local lighting, high-rise buildings, airports, docks, CNC machinery and equipment, etc.
Simply put, dry-type transformers are transformers whose core and windings are not impregnated in insulating oil.
Cooling methods are divided into natural air cooling (AN) and forced air cooling (AF).
With natural air cooling, the transformer can operate continuously at rated capacity for a long period of time.
With forced air cooling, the transformer output capacity can be increased by up to 50%. It is suitable for intermittent overload operation,
or emergency accident overload operation; due to the load loss and impedance voltage increase during overload,
it is in a non-economic operation state, so it should not be put in long time continuous overload operation.
Working environment editor broadcast
1.0 – 40( ℃ ), relative humidity <70%。
2. altitude: not more than 2500 meters.
3. Avoid suffering from rain, humidity, high temperature, high heat or direct sunlight.
Its heat dissipation ventilation holes and the surrounding objects should be not less than 40cm distance.
4. To prevent working in corrosive liquids, or gases, dust, conductive fibers or metal chips more places.
5. Prevent working in places of vibration or electromagnetic interference.
6. Avoid long-term upside down storage and transportation, and not subject to strong impact.
Form Editor Podcast
1. open type: is a commonly used form, its body and the atmosphere in direct contact,
adapted to a relatively dry and clean indoor, (ambient temperature of 20 degrees,
the relative humidity should not exceed 85%), there are generally air self-cooling and air-cooled two cooling methods.
2.Enclosed type: the body is in a closed shell, no direct contact with the atmosphere (due to sealing,
poor heat dissipation conditions, mainly used in mining, belong to the explosion-proof type).
△ Casting type: cast with epoxy resin or other resin as the main insulation, it is simple in structure and small in volume,
suitable for smaller capacity transformers.
Features Structure Editor Podcast
Temperature control system
The safe operation of a dry-type transformer and its service life depend to a large extent on the reliability of the safety of the transformer winding insulation.
Dry-type transformer cooling methods are divided into natural air cooling (AN) and forced air cooling (AF).
When natural air cooling, the transformer can operate continuously for a long time at rated capacity.
When forced air cooling, the transformer output capacity can be increased by 50%.
It is suitable for intermittent overload operation, or emergency accident overload operation; due to the load loss and impedance voltage increase during overload,
it is in a non-economic operation state, so it should not be in long time continuous overload operation.