Oil-immersed type transformer features low noise, low loss, rational structure, high quality material, scientific design, strict production technology and advanced test method. The product also has the following additional advantages:
1. High mechanic strength, great anti-short circuit capability, excellent anti-lightning impulse capability and high reliability. All these performance indexes rank first in the industry in China.
2. Excellent overload capability, capable of continuously working under 110% rated load.
3. Low loss, energy-saving, economic and maintenance free.
4. Nice appearance, small size, less installation space occupation and low engineering cost.
5. Each performance index and technical specification excels that specified in China GB, international IEC and industrial standards.
6. Hermetically sealed corrugated tank structure is adopted, thus to effectively prevent air corrosion to the oil and prolong service lifetime of the transformer.
The core is manufactured with high quality cold rolled grain-oriented silicon steel of high magnetic conductivity, and 45° Mitring and steps overlapping structure is used for core production, thus to effectively reduce no-load loss and no-load current.
The transformer adopts class-A insulation. The HV and LV windings are arranged in concentric way. Between the windings are oil-clapboard insulation structure built with paper cylinder and small oil conduit.
Tank:The tank is jointed with high-quality steel. Rust-removing and phosphorization processes are carried out for the tank surface, then the surface is coated with FVC anti- erosion paint, thus to effectively prevent grease pollution and chemical erosion. The appearance is nice and harmonic with the environment. The whole structure is easy for installation and maintenance. It can be widely applied in outdoor environment and under harsh conditions.
The transformer is equipped with HV & LV bushings, oil drain valve, earthing bolt, lifting board, rating plate, pressure relief valve and other accessories. Transformers of over 800KVA power are equipped with signaling thermometer and gas relay.
Instructions for Operation and Maintenance of Off-circuit Tap-changer with Strip Type.
This instruction is the brief introduction of the strip off-circuit tap-changer. The flange and lifting board of it are fixed on the transformer cover, the function for the tap-changer is that we can operate the tap-changer on the transformer cover, by regulating the tap position to realize the voltage regulating of transformer as required. But only after the transformer is cut off from the electrical network, when the transformer is under off-circuit state, could we operate this type of tap-change.
Conditions of Use:
1. The maximum ambient air temperature shall not exceed 40°C, and the minimum shall not below -25°C;
2. The altitude shall not exceed 1000m. If special customized transformers and low-voltage components are used, the altitude can reach 4,000m;
3. The vertical inclination is no more than 5°, and no violent vibration and impact;
4. The air humidity is not more than 90% (25°C);
5. No gas and conductive dust that will seriously affect the insulation of transformer,no explosion hazard and corrosion of electrical components;
6. Outdoor wind speed shall not exceed 35m/s;
7. If service conditions beyond the above, specially customized product is available.